[MLB-WIRELESS] :-) Embedded web Server with DHCP?

mw at freenet.net.au mw at freenet.net.au
Mon Jan 17 18:58:36 EST 2011

Hi Mark,

How much storage do you need?

You can try a mikrotik router with a linux system with apache loaded up in a
xen virtual machine - if it is static content, you can also use the built-in
'hotspot' system and web proxy as a simple web server.

That way, you also get the full power of routerOS to boot!

Depends a lot on how much fiddling you want to be able to do (or want to
avoid! ;-)

Cheers,  Mike.