[MLB-WIRELESS] Geelong Wireless meet proposal

Greg McLennan mclennan at internode.on.net
Wed Feb 16 16:50:18 EST 2011

	 Hi, yep that sounds like a plan. I have nodes JPJ PADDING-LEFT: 5px;
PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">Hi Guys,

 In order to see whether we can coordinate development of a new link
from
 Geelong to Melbourne, I was thinking that it might be nice to set up
 meeting of all interested Geelongites to get together at some time.

 I'm thinking perhaps a barbecue event at my place (KBN - which has
some
 potential to be part of a solution) on a Saturday or Sunday sometime
maybe
 in the next 2-3 weeks.

 Anyone interested? Reply to me or to the list - or both. And of
course
 non-geelongites and geelongite wannabes are also welcome - so long as
they
 can put up with all those bogon routes! ;-)

 Regards, Mike Everest.
 Shop.duxtel.com.au

 ------------------------------
 Have you registered for MUM Australia 2011?
 http://mum.mikrotik.com/2011/AU/info [1]
 PLUS...
 Mikrotik Certified Network Associate: April 11-14
 Mikrotik Certified Wireless Engineer: April 18-21
 ....for details: http://duxtel.com/training [2]

Links:
------
[1]