[MLB-WIRELESS] We are at it again

mw at freenet.net.au mw at freenet.net.au
Thu Dec 8 14:03:41 EST 2011

Cool!

Since there will be some new ubiquiti devices, I'd better also bring along
some samples of the brand new MikroTik systems too ;-)

ONE FREE 751U to give away to some lucky member! :-)

                http://shop.duxtel.com.au/product_info.php?products_id=175

PLUS

ONE FREE SEXTANT to another fortunate soul! ;-)

                http://shop.duxtel.com.au/product_info.php?products_id=183

Since it has been so long since I've managed to make it to a meeting, I have
managed to collect hundreds of USA format power supplies, and I have several
returned items of unknown state that are generally working but un-saleable
that I will bring along to distribute 'free to a good home' if anyone is
interested.

Hey, just like Christmas! :-)

Cheers,  Mike.