[MLB-WIRELESS] Meeting this week! Free Stuff!

mw at freenet.net.au mw at freenet.net.au
Mon Aug 8 15:39:30 EST 2011

Hi All!

At our next meeting, I would like to introduce two relatively new additions
the the MikroTik product line-up: OmniTIK and Mikrotik Groove

	http://shop.duxtel.com.au/product_info.php?cPath=30&products_id=145
	http://shop.duxtel.com.au/product_info.php?cPath=30&products_id=138

I'll be bringing along one of each of these products, and I won't be taking
them home with me! ;-)

If you'd like an opportunity to take one (or both) units home with you, make
sure you have paid up your melbourneWireless membership!

Regards,  Mike Everest.
Shop.duxtel.com.au

Data Network Management and Control Systems - Hardware and Software
ISP and WISP solutions - Public Access FreeNet and HotSpot Systems
Wholesale distributor for MikroTik RouterBoard and RouterOS for Australia
All things Mikrotik: http://shop.duxtel.com.au

follow our tweets for news and updates: http://twitter.com/duxtel