[MLB-WIRELESS] wifi cards for sale

mw at freenet.net.au mw at freenet.net.au
Wed May 12 15:45:25 EST 2010

c-tick is usually done by the importer.  The importer usually obtains the lab test results from the manufacturer and verifies that they pass the relevant c-tick requirements.

If it's all good, the importer applies a c-tick label to the device with a serial number identifying the importer.  In many cases, you will find the c-tick mark is actually a sticker label on the device (usually close to the serial number).  Only very high volume products will have the c-tick etched on to the circuit board or screenprinted on.

Cheers!