[MLB-WIRELESS] wifi cards for sale

Tony Langdon, VK3JED vk3jed at vkradio.com
Wed May 12 15:18:07 EST 2010

At 02:38 PM 5/12/2010, mw at freenet.net.au wrote:
>G'day,
>
> > I don't think all this discussion will help the sale of the 900MHz card!
>
>Not at all!  So long as it has a c-tick certification and correct
>labelling, then this discussion actually improves the saleability!

Yep, if it has the C-tick, then it has (supposedly) been tested to
comply with Australian requirements, and if it doesn't comply, then
someone else gets slapped around by the ACMA.  C-tick compliant 900
MHz products might be more sought after, following this thread! :)

>(If it doesn't, then it shouldn't even be offered for sale! ;-)

Not in Australia, anyway...

73 de VK3JED / VK3IRL
http://vkradio.com