[MLB-WIRELESS] Data Recovery tools?

Stuart Deagan deagan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 18:36:00 EST 2010

Runtime Get data back for NTFS is the best one I've used of late when I
accidentally formatted a partion.

 Easy Recovery Professional I've also used another time when my hdd crashed
and lost the MFT. It seems to be designed specifically around microsoft
office files, but again works for anything. Wasn't quite 100% (couple of
corrupted JPEGS) etc, but still pretty good. Might be your only option if
its fat32.