[MLB-WIRELESS] Server Virtualisation - (was RE: possible vpn

mw at freenet.net.au mw at freenet.net.au
Thu Mar 18 07:56:59 EST 2010

G'day!

VMWare is defacto 'industry standard' these days.  It is good solid
software, it is supported, and it is efficient, secure and easy to use.

Besides, it is what I am familiar with, and I have never used anything else
other than eval.  IMHO VMware beats anything else similar, and that's why
*I* have been talking about it - why others have been also talking about it,
they will speak for themselves ;-)

Cheers!

Mike.