[MLB-WIRELESS] Server Virtualisation - (was RE: possible vpn

Steven Haigh netwiz at crc.id.au
Wed Mar 17 10:39:12 EST 2010

I have no idea on the RAM or HDDs in this system.

I'm pretty sure it has 2 x SCSI (probably 50 pin?) drives and a hardware
RAID controller. It is a proper compaq server - so swapping parts in and
out is possible but not very easy.

I don't have a great deal in just parts - but I do have this box that
would be about ready to go as is - just drop on an OS.