[MLB-WIRELESS] Geelong Wireless

mw at freenet.net.au mw at freenet.net.au
Fri Jun 11 12:45:56 EST 2010

It seems that he lost interest a few years ago - before Peter managed to get
his big trans-bay link happening, it was tough to find anyone interested to
do anything.

He still runs a weather station (http://www.geelongweather.com/) with a nice
webcam and all, so he may be interested to fire up some new links now that
there is a lot more activity around here.

Cheers!