[MLB-WIRELESS] Geelong Wireless

Paul Maric paul at maric.id.au
Thu Jun 10 11:06:41 EST 2010

G'day guys,

Thanks again for your replies.

I remember looking into Melbourne wireless about 5 years ago it must have
been and there wasn't much around from memory.

The whole reason I jumped back onto it was because KFI was showing up as an
AP on my laptop in the lounge room with the melbournewireless subdomain!

We are relatively high up, so I'd like to try pointing at the Leopold AP to
see if I have any success.

What's the best way to position the antenna so its pointing as directly as
possible to the AP?

Cheers,
Paul

On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 11:40 PM, Andrew van Slageren <andrewvsm at yahoo.com.au