[MLB-WIRELESS] Stuff for sale

Mark Aitken nodegxt at yahoo.com.au
Wed Jan 20 19:16:33 EST 2010

I need to upgrade my node here and add a 3nd AP to try and extend the
network further south into the Cranbourne area.

As we all know this takes $$$.

So,  I will offer the following at *reasonable* prices (after it was
pointed out to me I was over estimating)

Wifi Related

1. 2 x Superpass 8dbi Omni @ $45ea with mount.
2. 1 x 8dbi Omni (Brand unknown but similar to
http://shop.duxtel.com.au/product_info.php?cPath=27&products_id=39 )@ $45
3. UV stabilized Cat5 (Blackcoated) @ $1.00/meter ( and that is cheap)
(Some is Gel filled) Limited quanity.

Non Wifi Related

4. Netgear DG834GAU ADSL 2+ Router/Wireless/Switch Brand New Still in
box $50.00
5. RG6 Quad Shield Coax 0.50c/m Limited quanity
6. LG KM900 Touch Screen phone $200.00 (on Optus)

Pickup or postage at your cost.

Hopefully this will fund 3 x Bullet2's, one for Omni serving local area,
one for link to JAA and one pointing southwards towards Cranbourne.

So,  I am open to offers (within limits) on the above items.

Thanks for your time.

Mark