[MLB-WIRELESS] I need to borrow lappy p/s

Shaun Clarke shaun.clarke at elvtechnology.com.au
Tue Dec 14 23:02:01 EST 2010

I can help!

I used to have that model laptop! Was a good laptop until it got obsoleted
by my new EliteBook 8540w.

While I don't know where the old chargers are, my new HP laptop used the
same style charger, just with a higher wattage (120watt instead of 90watt),
and I've got a spare you could borrow.

I work at Strathmore and live out in Carrum Downs if either of those
locations are good for a pickup?

Unfortunately I don't drive so I can't really drop it off.

Let me know!

Shaun Clarke CTS
Owner

Mobile: 0405 533 641
Email: shaun.clarke at elvtechnology.com.au

ELV Technology
Address: 16 Mulga Place, Carrum Downs VIC 3201, Australia
Web: http://www.elvtechnology.com.au