[MLB-WIRELESS] Server Q: Intel Atom 330's (Dual Core)

emdeex emdeex at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 09:14:10 EST 2009

As far as CPU cycles, it would generally be fine for most home usage.
Its got 1600Mhz, dual core.  I run a 500Mhz single core server with
512mb ram for email/web/development, and you'd never notice any
problems.  It runs linux with CLI only.

If you need to run MS windows terminal server, exchange server, citrix
servers, I'd reconsider.

regards,
Murray