[MLB-WIRELESS] 6x Pacific Wireless (what was Monolithics) 2.4GHz 9dBi 120 degree sectors NEW for sale.

masked at internode.on.net masked at internode.on.net
Sun May 24 14:58:32 EST 2009

 Hi,

 I have a box of 6x Pacific Wireless SA24-120-9 's for sale. Four are
still sealed in their original packaging, two I have taken out for
brief testing and concluded that they are not suitable for the
application and have since bought higher gain antennas. I'm looking to
cover costs and sell this box as a lot for $650. I am in Bendigo and
will arrange for local pick-up or post.

 Hope to find you are the proud new owner of these excellent quality
sectors!

 Michael Vale.