[MLB-WIRELESS] Meeting this Friday and Presentation of Mikrotik RouterOS and RouterBOARD systems

mw at freenet.net.au mw at freenet.net.au
Wed May 6 16:25:42 EST 2009

Hi all.

As already announced by Peter earlier this week, I will be delivering a
presentation of Mikrotik hardware and software.

I will be bringing along a sample of the range of RouterBoard models, and
demonstrate what makes these devices so versatile and unique.

Also, I will be giving away a CF chip pre-loaded with Mikrotik RouterOS
level 5 license plus CF-IDE adapter which you can use with any PC system to
create a powerful core router or WISP controller - retail value over $200!

And to make things interesting, I'll also be giving away a surplus RB133C
routerboard with R52H 400mW miniPCI card - total retail value $290!

See you there!

Cheers,  Mike Everest.