[MLB-WIRELESS] Free to a good home...

Steven Haigh netwiz at crc.id.au
Tue Mar 31 15:30:13 EST 2009

Hi all,

In the middle of a cleanout, I have the following books free to a good home
(collection only from Craigieburn in Vic).

SAMS - Teach yourself Windows NT Server 4 in 21 Days.
Osbourne - CCNA Study Guide - Exam 640-801 (not current).
Sybex - MCSE Networking Essentials (Exam 70-058 not current)
Cisco Systems - CCNA Offical Exam Library (CCNA, ICND & Intro - not current)

While a lot of these books are a little dated, they are excellent in
learning network theory and how to configure things.

Give me a ring (or email) to arrange pickup - must be gone by the end of the
week.

--
Steven Haigh

Email: netwiz at crc.id.au