[MLB-WIRELESS] Gamers on Melbourne Wireless?

Shaun L. Clarke Shaun.Clarke at vssec.vic.edu.au
Fri Mar 20 08:53:57 EST 2009

Sorry to disappoint, but I am almost certain that Node JNN is down.

I used to live there with a mate and run the node with him but I have since moved out and I think he has also moved too, however the Node is on his account so I cannot update it.

Now if anyone is near Reservoir I might be able to help. Lol.

Shaun Clarke, CTS
IT/AV Technician

Victorian Space Science Education Centre
Address: at Strathmore Secondary College, 400 Pascoe Vale Road, Strathmore, VIC, 3041, Australia
Email: shaun.clarke at vssec.vic.edu.au<mailto:shaun.clarke at vssec.vic.edu.au>
Web: http://www.vssec.vic.edu.au<http://www.vssec.vic.edu.au/>
Phone: (03) 9379-3456
Fax: (03) 9374-3855