[MLB-WIRELESS] List of all active web servers on MW

mw at freenet.net.au mw at freenet.net.au
Sat Mar 14 18:43:26 EST 2009

G’day,

I still need to try out a vertical pol antenna, and I haven’t got the radio tuned up full transmit power (I put it up before I realised that it was power limited (duh!) and needs a firmware reset to fix – and yer, need to get it down off the pole to reset the firmware! ;-)

I intend to earmark some 5gig gear for a link too, but I really want to have a go at connecting to point cook first.  If that fails, then there may be some further opportunity to use it as a step-off to some alternative intermediate site like portarlington perhaps.

Cheers!

Mike.