[MLB-WIRELESS] List of all active web servers on MW

mw at freenet.net.au mw at freenet.net.au
Sat Mar 14 09:34:14 EST 2009

G'day Russell,

It didn't work last night because it was 'broken' - I'm in the process of
restoring it to a different box, and you can access it by:

http://203.208.92.121:81

It is in the process of discovering devices at the moment, so it will take
several hours to sort everything out.  You can watch it building if you are
interested.

Username is 'mw' password is'wireless'

Cheers.