[MLB-WIRELESS] Node JUJ

Shaun L. Clarke Shaun.Clarke at vssec.vic.edu.au
Fri Jun 26 20:22:07 EST 2009

Hey Phil,

Good to see you giving it another shot. If you want a hand, let me know. I don't have a lot of equipment though.

But I do have some WRT54GL's we could use for testing, I also have a 10dBi antenna, but I don't have any pigtails or decent length coax.

>From memory, your house was two story wasn't it?

[cid:image001.gif at 01C9F69B.C6FD69B0]
Shaun Clarke CTS
IT/AV Technician

Victorian Space Science Education Centre
Address: at Strathmore Secondary College, 400 Pascoe Vale Road, Strathmore, VIC, 3041, Australia
Email: shaun.clarke at vssec.vic.edu.au<mailto:shaun.clarke at vssec.vic.edu.au>
Web: http://www.vssec.vic.edu.au<http://www.vssec.vic.edu.au/>
Phone: (03) 9379-3456
Fax: (03) 9374-3855