[MLB-WIRELESS] Setting up node JQY

David Coles coles.david at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 21:34:58 EST 2009

Thanks Mike,

Certainly looks like it will do what I want to achieve and saves on me
having to scrape together all the separate parts. I'm just in the middle
of signing up for my Melbourne Wireless membership right at the moment,
which will give me a day or so to think over options.

I've just been chatting with Peter who said just to put down an address
on the wiki and connect. :)

David