[MLB-WIRELESS] Meeting This Friday at 7:30pm

mw at freenet.net.au mw at freenet.net.au
Thu Feb 12 17:52:25 EST 2009

Hi Robert,

They are nominal 18dBi, but they seem more like 16 in the field tests.  Not
sure of the beamwidth specs, if you're interested, I can drag them out -
from memory they were fairly typical for a panel antenna.

I've got them in 2.4Gig as well, and they reckon that they can supply in
5.4Gig too - I've been thinking about getting some of those too, but there
doesn't seem like a great call for them at the moment.

By the time I get them here (from Taiwan) they cost around abouts $15-$20

Cheers!  Mike.