[MLB-WIRELESS] Cheap Grid connected solar system

Peter Buncle peter at nmc.net.au
Wed Apr 15 20:27:18 EST 2009

I / we make no endorsment of this but thought we'd share the
opportunity,

Some of you may have heard some of us talk
about a deal on a 1kw grid connected solar system,

Well they're running the promo again this Saturday

(althought the deal seems to have change slightly)

The current deal as I understand it ,

Get a 13k grid connected solar system for $2500 upfront with
$1k post installation cash back.

And bring a friend and get an extra $250 off.

This Saturday only 10 , 12 or 2pm at Clear Solar , 1/137 rooks rd,
Vermont

Take your rates notice with your name on the to prove ownership
of the property and a drivers lic

It's being advertised on Gold 104 atm

Quite a few of us opted for the larger more efficient 2kw inverter too
so you can
Add more panels later without inverter replacement.

Enjoy,

Cheers

Peter

--
Message  protected by MailGuard: e-mail anti-virus, anti-spam and content filtering.
http://www.mailguard.com.au/mg