[MLB-WIRELESS] Sale of IT goods

Daniel ashrak at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 08:52:02 EST 2008

Good Morning Guys and Gals,

The time has come for a career change and as such have a number of items for
sale. (Much to the Mrs delight!)

up for grabs is the following;

2x 1 RU single Intel P4 3.2 xeon servers, 1gb Ram, 2x 120 HDDs dual gigbit
nics, Intel server board main boards.
1x 1RU dual intel P4 3.2 xeon server, 1gb Ram, 3x 120gb HDDs, dual gigabit
nics, intel server board.
1x 3560
1x cisco 3550 switch
1x Cisco 1841 router
1x Cisco 878 SHDSL router
2x Cisco 871 Ethernet Router
1x Digium TE122P (ISDN card for Asterisk/Trixbox)
1x Digium TDM400P (with only 1 FXO riser in it, space for 3 more)

All items have been in my lab here at home, only used in a testing
environment so I could play around teach myself and further my skills.

No price is set on any of the items, so any reasonable offers will be
considered. If you are interested please let me know.

Items are available to be dropped off, or courier arranged if need be.

Let me know if your interested.

Cheers

Dan