[MLB-WIRELESS] De-Listing of google searchs

emdeex emdeex at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 10:33:07 EST 2008

Its a bit shocking to think that as Australian's we are not actually
allowed this sort of freedom by law.

In the US and Britain, and most of Europe, Adam would be protected.

Article 19 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, of which
Australia is a signatory

"Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this
right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to
seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and
regardless of frontiers."

But Australia has never legislated these protections into law.....

Best to get the offending post deleted, or edited to remove any
liable, from the server, and contact Google to remove it from their
cache.