[MLB-WIRELESS] Free WIFI IN VERMONT

Sunnz sunnzy at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 20:18:05 EST 2008

Google "Free Public WiFi":

http://letmegooglethatforyou.com/?q=%22free%20public%20wifi%22

It is probably one of those nice little phenomenal where the SSID
virally spreads between Windows computers, with "Free Public WiFi"
being the most popular, because all it needs is a Windows computer to
join it.

2008/11/28  <mw at freenet.net.au>:
> Hi Peter,
>
> Log on to it, find out the IP address (like whatismyip.com or something) and
> find out who owns the IP address.  More than likely, it is just some
> community minded person who wants to provide a public service.
>
> Either that or you'll get to see some ads which will also give you some idea
> of who it is! ;-)
>
> Cheers!

This e-mail may be confidential. You may not copy, forward or use any
part. All disclaimers on the Internet are of zero legal effectiveness
however. http://www.goldmark.org/jeff/stupid-disclaimers/