[MLB-WIRELESS] Open source hardware and software for APs

Mike Everest mw at freenet.net.au
Thu Nov 6 21:51:12 EST 2008

G'day Paul,

Hahah - sorry, I couldn't resist ;-)

For prices: http://shop.duxtel.com.au

Prices vary, depending on the device.  Most of them have mini-pci slot for
the radio so you can stick in up to three radios depending on your
application, and most mini-pci radios have dual antenna connectors.

While I'm at it, here's an open offer to all (members or otherwise):  Order
from the Duxtel online shop and pick up from a Melbourne Wireless meeting
for 5% discount and, errrr, free shipping ;-)

Regards,  Mike Everest.