[MLB-WIRELESS] roaming between 2 AP's?

Paul van den Bergen paul.vandenbergen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 19:43:16 EST 2008

mobile IPv6 would do it no problems....

(actually so does mobile IPv4 - but I like to mention IPv6's
superiority any chance I get...)

so if you can get a unix stack to install on the routers...

(and I've never done this - so I'm probably just stirring the pot a
bit too much... maybe I'm grumpy my horse didn't win and I missed out
on the grand prize - nice block of chocolate!!!)

Dr Paul van den Bergen