[MLB-WIRELESS] newbie user

Morphonius Maxor morphonius_821 at yahoo.com.au
Mon May 26 14:21:48 EST 2008

Thanks for that Rohan...
however before i contact anyone i need to know exactly what to buy and
where from so i can nut out a rough budget for the project...
if this is realistic then i would then proceed to talk directly with you
guys to see if i could tee up a better deal.

And also it would be helpful to know some specifics on weather or not
its going to be easy for me to set up...
But thanks for your document
Rohan