[MLB-WIRELESS] Current 'popular' openWRT routers?

Peter Buncle peter at nmc.net.au
Mon May 5 09:14:59 EST 2008

That buffalo model has a builtin integrated broadcom wireless chipset.

At the minimum you want mini-pci

There are some other buffalo models that have mini-pci including one
that
has two !

WZR-AG300
<BLOCKED::http://www.buffalotech.com/products/wireless/wireless-n-nfinit
i-dual-band>

Sadly not supported yet on openwrt , but the WZR-RS-G54
<http://www.buffalotech.com/products/product-detail.php?productid=88&cat
egoryid=6>
looks nice with 64Mb mem

Peter