[MLB-WIRELESS] For Sale - Perfect CCNA / CCNP Training rack

Daniel ashrak at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 12:30:42 EST 2008

Hi Guys,

Just finished my CCNP and have my training rack that I no longer use up for
sale.

Would prefer to sell all equipment as a "kit" however I will settle for
individual sales.

Kit includes,

1x 3550 (24 port Switch, support dot1q vlans and trunks)
1x 1841 (2x FE ports)
1x 871 (1x wan FE 4x LAN FE)
1x 878 (1x SHDSL wan 4x LAN FE)
2x 3620 both with 4x FE
2x 7940 (IP Phone)
2x 7960 (IP Phone)
1x Adtran POE Switch (24 port Switch, supports dot1q vlans and trunks, This
unit powers the IP Phones)
1x Adtran POE Switch (24 port Switch, support dot1q vlans and trunks. Dont
know model number, but have yet to find anything that it will power)
1x P4 Dell PC with Trixbox (Asterisk) installed

If you are interested or would like a show run from either of the devices
please let me know.

Currently the 1841, 871 and 878 have the Advanced K9 IOS on them.

Pickup is preferred, however weekend or A/H (after 9pm) delivery is
available if in the South East / East Area

Please let me know if anyone is interested.

Thanks

Daniel