[MLB-WIRELESS] Moving R100s to Kamikaze

David Coles coles.david at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 12:53:00 EST 2008

I saw that message on the Wiki too. After a brief look around the net I
was unable to find anything else about why it would break, so I tried
the Kamikaze firmware anyway.

It was functional enough that I could run kismet on the WL500g as well
as being able to see it's own AP from another computer (though I didn't
get around to trying to connect with WPA) without any serious debacles.

Cheers,
David