[MLB-WIRELESS] Meraki Outdoor Nodes

Michael Dickens michaeldickens at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 18:30:10 EST 2008

Oops accidentally just replied, not replied to all:
"From what I read, didn't the company end up screwing over all the adopters
of this? Don't they lock down all the units now, charge regardless of usage,
etc?

Check:
http://text.broadbandreports.com/shownews/Meraki-Annoys-Partners-Customers-88249

I won't be buying from them."