[MLB-WIRELESS] Recommendations for openwrt to do client mode

Peter Buncle peter at nmc.net.au
Tue Jan 22 09:09:34 EST 2008

Hi,

I haven't tried those units for tx power, but I'd imagine that's
pointless if
they're still using the deaf broadcom chipset.

I prefer the wl500g premium, it also has a Replaceable mini-pci radio so
you can even use 5gig
(as I have done for a 14klm link on 5gig)

But upto what suits your needs best,

For me I wanted a cheap, very flexable base that we could stanardise on
with
The ability to customise. For this the wl500g premium is perfect.

But that's just my opinion....

Peter