[MLB-WIRELESS] Lost password to ASUS Wireless router

Ratbaggy wireless at smithsgully.net
Sun Jan 20 20:49:43 EST 2008

I think the default user/pass is..... root/admin.

If that doesn't work try the instructions on this page...
http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/Installation#ASUS_WL500G_Deluxe
Specifically the stuff on flashing first with wl500g-clear-nvram.trx and
then flashing with wl500g-recover.trx.  Just been through all that here
and it got me back from the point where the unit wouldn't respond to
SSH, Telnet or Web. (even after a clean flash)

Let us know how you get on.

Dave