[MLB-WIRELESS] Some info on wireless in India

Mark Aitken nodegxt at yahoo.com.au
Fri Feb 1 16:05:31 EST 2008

More like they have nearly a billion people population which makes for a
HUGH customer base.

Our 20/21 million is pitiful which is why we pay through the nose for
everything!!!!!

Not that I am suggesting that we all get down and get it up to increase
the population,  one thing
this world does not need is more people.  Although the capitalists pigs
would have me drawn and quartered
for thinking such a thing!!  :>)