[MLB-WIRELESS] Moving Sale - Antennea and 19" racks

Tom Parker tom at tparker.ca
Sat Dec 27 07:48:30 EST 2008

Hi All,

I moved to Canada two years ago and left a heap of stuff in my shed in Brunwick.
    I'm looking to sell the following at the right price.

*****  Any sales need to be collected in Brunswick before the 29th
unfortunately.  *****

6' 19" rack - this is an old DEC PDP11 steel rack complete with purple
faceplate.  Looking for $30.

2.5' 19" rack - another DEC steel rack with a woodgrain top.  Looking for $20.

PACSAT 10dBi omni antenna with male N connector.  Looking for $70.

CONIFER T-2127 with a small tail and female N connector - I think this is 24dBi.
   Looking for $70.

Phone 0434 836 469.

Sorry for the late notice, I sent the original from the wrong account.

Cheers,
Tom