[MLB-WIRELESS] Government Internet Filter - What do you think?

emdeex emdeex at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 11:25:14 EST 2008

I've got some questions about this whole filtering controversy, maybe
someone can help.

The filter appears to be to restrict access to content that is illegal
under Australian law, and not objectionable content.

The filter is to limit access to illegal content with the
understanding that no law enforcement technique can 100% prevent
citizens from performing illegal actions.

Some filters work better than others.  The best filters slowed traffic
by a small amount.

Thanks for any comments,
Murray