[MLB-WIRELESS] Mitsu R100 (Asus 500g) causing interference

emdeex emdeex at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 20:51:26 EST 2008

I thought that as well, the interference would be waaay out of band... but...

Do you mean the AC/DC plugpack?  I've tried it with the plug pack
still powered up, the R100 unplugged, and there is no interference.
So it's the R100 unit causing the interference.  Something inside the
unit.

I think I have another mini-pci radio at the office, I'll try pulling
apart the R100 and plugging it in and see if makes any difference.