[MLB-WIRELESS] De-Listing of google searchs

Steven Haigh netwiz at crc.id.au
Fri Aug 29 17:29:09 EST 2008

I think it is a very informative post. The only way you should see any
trouble from Telstra is if it is untrue or false information.

Telstra being the big behemoth they are will obviously not like the
truth escaping if it conflicts with media releases and the PR folks,
but I applaud Adam for posting the information.

Sadly, phrasing it a bit nicer would be better for ones employers,
however this is a technical list, not a PR one :)

--
Steven Haigh

Email: netwiz at crc.id.au
Web: http://www.crc.id.au