[MLB-WIRELESS] April General Meeting

Tyson Clugg tclugg at umd.com.au
Thu Apr 10 09:21:48 EST 2008

On Thu, 2008-04-10 at 08:12 +1000, gregsonm at aanet.com.au wrote:

> Seems I missed the swap meet announcement... when is it on?

April General Meeting and Swap Meet
Everyone is welcome to attend the April General Meeting and Swap Meet,
to be held on Friday the 11th of April. Entry is now FREE!

The meeting starts at 7:30pm and runs through until 9:30pm, then the
swap meet takes place until late. There is a strong social element to
Melbourne Wireless meetings, including a BBQ with $2 snags and soft
drink available.

Everyone is welcome to attend and bring friends, we'll see you there!

Update:
The location of the meeting is the Hawthorn Scout Hall.