[MLB-WIRELESS] Node on Moorooduc Highway / Frankston Flinders(Frankston)

Mike Dickens michaeldickens at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 12:21:50 EST 2007

Yeah I thought they'd changed from what I remembered.

Correct, it is between Maccas and Hungrys.. Someone sent me some top down
pictures (didnt CC mailing list though), these images didnt really help.. I
think the area is right though. Next time I go to work I will take the
'scenic route' and stop to take some pictures. *sigh* Which means I have to
get up earlier than 6.20 am :P. It's my school holidays damnit!

I'll keep you posted. The mast is pretty much at the best possible spot in
the area (for sea level, etc). The other email suggested MegaLink broadband
- do they still exist? Maybe we could get some cheap gear off them