[MLB-WIRELESS] Meeting times.

Datec datec01 at optusnet.com.au
Sat Oct 13 17:13:13 EST 2007

I know there will never be a best night for everyone, but what are peoples
views on Friday night meetings. Is this the best for everyone?
I would love to come to more meetings (I've only managed two due to regular
commitments) Would more people turn up on a different night?

Has there ever been any thought to the occasional other venue/night. Or even
a Weekend/Sunday arvo meeting.

I don't want to cause the committee grief, just curious (and wishing to
participate more)

Peter
Node JGA (random testing  to end of Oct)
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
3:09 PM