[MLB-WIRELESS] Possible use for the network

Ryan Abbenhuys sneeze at alphalink.com.au
Tue Oct 2 20:35:07 EST 2007

A few years back I ran a reasonably popular PHPnuke site at AAF when I was
connected into the group around Knox.  It was also accessable via the
Internet to certain others.  We had a forum, news posts about anything and
everything, details of a few game servers I was hosting including Unreal
Tournament, Battlefield, and Tetrinet. Also an IRC server that I was working
on linking to an IRC server on the melbournewireless.org.au server so that
we could have people conversing between the wireless network and the
internet seamlessly.

There's a few ideas for you.