[MLB-WIRELESS] 8dbi omnis from Yawarra for $40/ea!!

Paul McGowan - Yawarra paul.mcgowan at yawarra.com.au
Tue May 29 15:35:52 EST 2007

Hi Michael,

Yes, we're happy to sell these to MW members (even if they're not on
our list).  I mentioned that we had offered them to our mailing list
only in the context of explaining why they don't appear on our
website at that price.

If you would like to order some, please place an order on our website
for the 8dBi omni in the "wireless" section of the catalogue, then
put a comment in the comments field that says "$40 antenna offer,
please".  It is currently listed as "waiting on stock" and $85 each,
but if you put the note in the comments section of the checkout page,
we will charge $40 each, and we have plenty of them.  :-)

We're getting a lot of interest in these antennas so I will copy this
message to the MW list to let everyone else know how to order them.

Please note also that as these antennas are already heavily
discounted, we are not able to offer any further discounts (such as
the MW 10%).

Best regards,

Paul McGowan

> Hi,
>
> I would be interested in one or two of these.
>
> Regards
>
> Michael Nardella

Yawarra Information Appliances Pty Ltd
http://www.yawarra.com.au/