[MLB-WIRELESS] unbricking Buffalo whr-hp-54

Ratbaggy wireless at smithsgully.net
Sat May 26 19:15:16 EST 2007

Hi Phil,

A couple of years back I de-bricked a few WRT54G's using JTAG and the HairydairyDairyMaid utility.  I still have the JTAG adapter.  There is some buffalo specific information at the bottom of this page:

http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/Recover_from_a_Bad_Flash

And the post from "solarplant" on this page has useful information, particularly installing the header on the BOTTOM of the board.

http://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=59955&sid=37e496ffee99a32ed06c413ba5a5837c

If you have any more questions or need help, let me know.

Dave.