[MLB-WIRELESS] Fwd: R100 firmware and northern suburbs links

Zik Saleeba zik at zikzak.net
Wed May 16 11:48:24 EST 2007

The node is JLP - a node "owned" by ratbaggy. It's a commercial tower
which he's organising access to. Peter B is organising the install and
I'm herding the equipment.

It should have a good clear view to the west. I've got an 8dBi omni
for it with a Ubiquiti 400mW card for a good strong signal. If that's
not enough to give you a good link we can potentially put up another
boxtenna to link to you. (We're setting up two boxtennas already - one
to Nunawading, one to my place in Kew)

Cheers,
Zik VK3MHZ (part of the ham radio mafia :)