[MLB-WIRELESS] Mt.Cooper node JTC and JRY

Nick Selemidis nikolis at netspace.net.au
Fri Mar 30 11:45:49 EST 2007

Hello Group.
These two nodes are now fully operational with some free Internet trafic
aswell.
The jtc and jry are facing the city while my other two nodes jrx and iwv are
on the other sitde of the hill facing bundoora epping milpark thomastown
etc.
Within range I have around 50 unique users that they cant wait to connect
with the rest of the MW network.
Anyone with a spare interface can pls contact me on 04120160 59. I have a
12dbi yagi and a 8dbi omni that I'm happy to give.
Thanks
Nick Selemidis