[MLB-WIRELESS] Identify the connector game

Tom Fifield gummay at gummay.net
Thu Mar 22 23:00:26 EST 2007

 From what I can tell I-PEX is the same as U.FL (e.g.
http://au.wifi-link.com/product.php?class1_id=227&class2_id=356).

The image doesn't show this clearly, but apparently there is a "socket"
in the centre of the connector on the board, rather than a pin as we'd
usually see in U.FL/I-PEX connectors. Perhaps it's some sort of
reverse-gender version? It sure does look similar to U.FL/I-PEX...

This image was posted on a forum, I just thought I'd throw it open here
to see if anyone had a better idea.

--T